New centre and floorstanders

BigIR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking at getting some floorstanders and a centre speaker but don't know much when it comes to speakers, budget is around £300, had a quick look at RS web site and was thinking of MS905i centre and MS906i fronts, any thoughts on these or recommendations of others greatly appreciated.

Hi, I'm looking at getting some floorstanders and a centre speaker but don't know much when it comes to speakers, budget is around £300, had a quick look at RS web site and was thinking of MS905i centre and MS906i fronts, any thoughts on these or recommendations of others greatly appreciated.

any links to these mate?

these wont let you down but all comes down to money and setup i was looking at the same centre speaker for my setup

Anyone got any other suggestions? I'm going to be getting a new amp also probably an onkyo 875.

If it's £300 for centre AND floorstanders it's pushing it, I'd get standmounts instead.

Such as? Sorry for my complete lack of knowledge

I've just purchased the 906i and 905i along with 903i for rears, it was more than I wanted to spend, but well worth the money.

RS had a special on the 906i at 199.99 a bargain! If you do some googling, I found the 905i for £99.95 which the guy at RS price matched, so thats all within your budget.

Chris

I agree. If you can get those speakers for your cash you wont be dissapointed.

Are the 906i's better than the 914i's? I see the 906i's are around £300 at quite a few places but £200 at RS, the 914i's average around £250.

Get hold of a copy of What hifi sound and vision mag, the 914i's got a better rating, must admit i like em.

has anyone heard the 916i or the 908i.the 908i are 80 quid more,just wondered if the sound quality between the two was noticable

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom