new CD - WOW £1 off link

chris110

Standard Member
I doubt it can be used with other vouchers though. Shame its not like the old ones where they email you an e-voucher :mad:

EDIT: Just tried it and the old vouchers including £1.50 ones will work with the link :clap:

H

Herbal

Not what i needed, is there any ones that send you E-vouchers?

Thanks for the post anyway

Indiana Jones

I ordered 5 dvds on thursday and got £1 off each off them but before I buy anymore dvds, will the dvds that have been dispatched come with any vouchers because if they do I will wait for them to arrive before I order anymore dvds.

bedders

Standard Member
I've had 3 DVD's arrive in the last 4 days from CD WOW, they all have the 50p credit card type voucher inside :)

Also have 3 £5 discount vouchers for contact lenses from www.getlenses.com/cdwow - anyone know if these are a good company to order from ?

bbanduser

Novice Member
How do you get this working in conjunction with the £1.50 off ?Is there any way?

Paul Williams

I'm just getting an "unable to receive......try again soon" message when I hit the go button! and have been since yesterday.

Paul

bedders

Standard Member
Originally posted by Paul Williams
I'm just getting an "unable to receive......try again soon" message when I hit the go button! and have been since yesterday.

Paul
I've just tried and it worked aok for me.

"This offer must end 31st March 2004" so lets hope this really does work till then :)

HenryKrinkle

Novice Member
Guys, it may be worth pointing out that the US .net site can still work out a lot cheaper...especially with the favourable $/£ rate at the moment. A title I bought over the weekend was over £3.50 cheaper on the US site...I'm sure this maybe not always the case but is surely worth checking!

...the dvd turned up today aswell(...ordered saturday), so they obviously come from the same place.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom