NEW CCTV HDTVI ANALOGUE SYSTEM INTERFERENCE

Discussion in 'General Tech & Gadget Forums' started by waggoman, Jul 17, 2015.

1. waggoman

waggoman
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Analogue HDTVI is the new CCTV technology and supposed to be almost immune to interference. However, I have obtained a four channel HDTVI NVR with the makers name of Video Park 0800. But with my system it is not living up to its "immune" reputation - please see the upload JPEG. I am trying all the obvious well known anti-ground loop solutions but, so far, without success. Even more aggravating is the system will go hours, sometimes, without any sign of the interference. Even with one camera connected on a short RG59 cable the problem can appear. One aspect that occurs is if with a single camera and the interference visible, I totally cover and block the camera lens, the picture naturally vanishes but so does the interference. I hear the camera click over from visible light to the infra-red LED's. If I turn off all natural and room light and let the infra-red's alone do the job - then zero interference. My next try is to obtain some ferrite beads and attach to the camera cables as this may assist if it is an RFI problem. But I need help - please! HDTVI Video interference.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  2. Gavtech

Gavtech
    Administrator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,152
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your query, but please note I have removed your real name and email address from your post. It is not a good idea to post these on open forum.

Respondents can answer you here or contact via the personal conversations system.

3. Gavtech

Gavtech
    Administrator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,152
    I am not so sure that this is externally generated interference causing the problem.

I think it is as likely to be an internal problem of the unit, caused and dependent on the internal signal conditions as you describe.

I suggest you contact the vendors.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015