New Case

• Thread starter Deleted member 273609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 273609

I'm looking into buying a new case, as at the minute my wiring is a utter mess, my current case is the Coolermaster 330.

I've been looking at the antec 300's and the CM Storm Scout, im not really sure on which one to go for.

I like the big front panel for lots of cooling on the 300's but im not sure on the cable management and the fact it has no 3.5 external bay for my card reader.

looking for at least 5 3.5 hard drive bays and 3 5.25's, must have some decent cable management and preferably a external 3.5 for my reader.

Also like the Dominators too.

Anyone any suggestions on what to go for?

Last edited by a moderator:

drsuave

Just got the HAF 932 from CM.

Love it so far. Very cool.

I'm looking into buying a new case, as at the minute my wiring is a utter mess, my current case is the Coolermaster 330.

I've been looking at the antec 300's and the CM Storm Scout, im not really sure on which one to go for.

I like the big front panel for lots of cooling on the 300's but im not sure on the cable management and the fact it has no 3.5 external bay for my card reader.

looking for at least 5 3.5 hard drive bays and 3 5.25's, must have some decent cable management and preferably a external 3.5 for my reader.

Also like the Dominators too.

Anyone any suggestions on what to go for?

have a cosmos rc 1000 for sale if you are interested. heres the link:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/computer-classified-adverts/1005317-sale-coolmaster-cosmos-1000-a.html

Another vote for the HAF 932 the cooling and inpaticular the cable managment is 1st class :) But out of the two mentioned i would personally go with the scout as it's nicer looking and also has great cooling going by the reviews.

namuk

Distinguished Member
Agreed on the HAF932 big case and has options best way Imop , also there is the Stacker 831 ..

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom