Question New case for 2021. Suggestions ?

Matt Horne

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So as lockdown continues so does the tinkering !

My build is complete and the only think I have been considering is a new case for it all.

Currently is in a corsair c70... its a air cooled systems with the only rgb now in the FE 3090.

I wondered what cases you were using - or had found good for a air cooled system ?

Looking around finding stock is not easy but I had been looking at the be quiet 500dx at around £100. I like the lian li dynamic as well with the full glass front - again quite hard to come by for not silly money.

System components are :
Msi x570 unify (atx)
Noctua nh-d15 cooler
Nvidia 3090
Corsair ax860i
Noctua 120/140 ippc fans

The 3090 is probably the longest part for the rebuild.

Any ideas welcome !

Cheers

Matt

JayzTwoCents just did a video on this case and really liked it. Not too expensive either but you will need a new PSU to fit it (probably).

Im about to do a Lian Li O11 Mini Snow Edition , once they have them in stock. Just brought a SFX PSU for it. However the case fans I want is also out of stock and its gonna be circa £200 for 9 !

JayzTwoCents just did a video on this case and really liked it. Not too expensive either but you will need a new PSU to fit it (probably).
This, I have the larger one 6 RGB fans and it looks great

I was looking at the older dynamic as it should take a normal sized power supply - rather than buy a new one !

But no where seems to have stock currently!

Thanks

Matt

I use the Phanteks P600s, it’s a great case, easy to work in and loads of room also looks great 👍

Funny enough I have been researching that and the p500 drgb ...

There does not seem to be stock around for the p600s at the moment !

Phanteks Evolv X in the end - one popped up on ebuyer.... if not that I was waiting on stock for the p600 as well

The evolv is a fantastic though expensive case !

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom