New car ordered

un1eash

Distinguished Member
After 2.5 years with a Nissan Qashqai 1.2 dig-t Tekna as the wife's family car we've now placed an order for the replacement, delivery won't be for another 10-12 weeks due to lead times but thats ok as it ties in with when the Qashqai PCH ends which has been great at what we needed it for.

Any guesses what the replacement is....
IMG_20200920_101842.jpg

sagaris99

After 2.5 years with a Nissan Qashqai 1.2 dig-t Tekna as the wife's family car we've now placed an order for the replacement, delivery won't be for another 10-12 weeks due to lead times but thats ok as it ties in with when the Qashqai PCH ends which has been great at what we needed it for.

Any guesses what the replacement is....
View attachment 1368849
Clubman JCW 😎

sagaris99

Too easy? Yup Clubman JCW 306hp All4
Just a fan of the Mini's 😅 test drove one like that but in blue a while ago, even though it's the same engine as the new 135i, totally different character.

Biding my time to test the JCW GP that's launched recently, chucked my S3 back a month ago as I wasn't using it enough to warrant how much it cost me, so back to the choosing stage again. I seem to find a new option every single damn day😂

gibbsy

I ordered a new car in week 29 and it is leaving the factory for shipping to the UK in week 39 so delivery times seem to be getting back to normal. Mine will land in the UK a full three weeks before my current lease is ending. Only fly in the ointment is the threat of a nationwide lockdown and I'm already in a local one.

un1eash

Distinguished Member
My lease runs till Jan but I'll just pay it off when the Clubman comes as it's only half the payments to send back early. Hoping to get it delivered first week December, built in Oxford so hoping for no delays once built.

Was looking at buying a used Clubman JCW but then this offer was bought to my attention, basically £10k of list and big discount on options so gone with White Silver, red roof/mirrors/stripes, panoramic roof, heads up display, sun protection glass.
IMG_20200920_132738.jpg

Last edited:

[email protected]

Only issue with Mini is PCP high interest rate, the car above is what the wife had same style stripes etc, she wanted another, but i refused to be bent over by Mini, even though their BMW its high think when i looked it was 5.9% so we went next door and Bought an M135i and they strong armed me into swapping mine too, so we left with M135i and X3M Competition @ 2.9%. LOL

un1eash

Distinguished Member
We got the Mini at 3.9% with £10k of list price, compare this to the 2.9% and £5k of list price i paid for the M135i it made the Mini a bit of a bargain and happy wife, happy life.
You want high interest rates, try looking at Mercedes and Audi.

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_153621.jpg
    IMG_20210627_153621.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 32

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom