New Camera?

homers

Standard Member
Hi
I am 16 and currently own a Sony DCR-TRV240E PAL camcorder. Do you think I should upgrade to a HD Camcorder. I use software such as Adobe After Effects CS3 to edit and I was trying to do some motion tracking but it did not work due to blur. What Should I do? Keep this camera or get a new one?

if I sold this camcorder along with Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus and 10 along with the PRemium DVD and a £100 Extra long life battery, how much do yoy think I could get for it?

Thanks

homers

Standard Member
Hi
JUst wanted to add. IS there any tutorials or anything on calibrating my Camcorder? Also does shooting in 16:9Wide mode increase video quality?

redsox_mark

Distinguished Member
There are books on digital video which talk about aspects like white balance, focus etc.

No, 16:9 doesn't increase video quality, the resolution is fixed. If the camcorder isn't "true widescreen" then using 16:9 mode will actually decrease the resolution.

redsox_mark

Distinguished Member
The only true way to tell is to have kit which can measure the resolution etc, but the specs should say if it is or not. As long as the quality looks good enough for you it's fine.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom