1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new buffy box set

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by cebs_uk, Nov 24, 2004.

1. cebs_uk

cebs_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +417
    Hi

Has anyone got the new box set yet as I am trying to find out if the latter seasons are still 16x9 like the previous release or have chanegd to 4x3 like the us ones.

Any info would be great as they are rapidly running out of stock in most places.

Cheers

Cebs

2. cebs_uk

cebs_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +417
    Hi,

Managed to see an open box today and the later season are 16x9 as before so I think it's time to buy before they run out.

Some places are still advertising single season at 50 each and then 150 for the boxset !!!

Hopefully Angel will follow and then the x-files after all of them have been re-released cheaper, thanks once again to the big suits for rewarding the fans time and time and time and time again....

Cebs

3. cerebros

cerebros

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    It's a killer ain't it? I was already up to season 5 of Buffy so the big box set came too late to make much of a difference to me. I'm hoping they announce an Angel set sometime soon though, as I've only got season 1, so I could potentially save on that...