new bond theme

M

mr chadwick

no,no,no,no what has madonna done.bond themes are classics and this one sounds like that poxy record posh made with that dane bowers bloke.i hate it.poor old cubby broccoli will be turning in his grave.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have to agree. I have only heard it once, but I thought it was very un-bondlike! It's not a bad song, but it certainly doesn't fit with the Bond style. Maybe it will grow on us? :(

Totally agree, I am a long term Bond fan and there is usually a real buzz about the intense themes, this is just poor pop. Let's hope this is not a sign of the new films ability to please.

Yup - downloaded the MP3 of it a week or so ago....utter trash.

Now...Carly Simon's Nobody Does It Better....that's a good, "poppy" Bond theme.

Careful: the version I heard played on american radion whilst utterly pap is apparently jsu a bside remix of the more traditional bassey style version actually used for the film.

Hi,

Have to agree! Madonna's title tune is not good at all! Mind you, it can't have been easy coming up with a song that had to have the chorus include the words "Die another day"?!

Pooch

Nor some of the others, From Russia With Love, View to a Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me,and The Man with the Golden Gun, but they missed on Octopussy and O.H.M.S.S.

what was the bond theme that sheena easton did.i cant remember.

Originally posted by mr chadwick
what was the bond theme that sheena easton did.i cant remember.

For your eyes only;)

Whats the new one called then??

Taz.:cool:

I just hate madonna and her rubbish music. So its pathetic. Thanks for runining the movie.

We just finished officially last night...unfortunately I'm staright into another one with no breaks!

come on then spill what are you working on now?

and your right about remixes of the madonna track I heard another one last night and that was rubbish as well.

Shanghai Knights ; Jackie Chan.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom