• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

new black sky routers are they better the the white netgear ones

toddy28

have been offered a new black netgear box from a work mate for £10 are they any good i have one of the first white netgear routers that sky sent out and have not had a problem is it worth upgrading it im on a mid speed package and avrage 6.5mb download speeds on tests (dont have model number of new box)

solidamber

Last edited:

cunners

have been offered a new black netgear box from a work mate for £10 are they any good i have one of the first white netgear routers that sky sent out and have not had a problem is it worth upgrading it im on a mid speed package and avrage 6.5mb download speeds on tests (dont have model number of new box)

If you have no problems with your current router why would you consider buying a new one? I currently have a black one and I have to say it drops connection an awful lot, although I may have a duff one.

booyaka

changing router won't make any difference.

6.5mb on mid package is very good so unless you are having issues with wireless on your current router - save yourself a £10!!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom