NEW BIG MEMORY & SCREEN MP3/MP4/player

tonywl

Standard Member
Hi All

I am currently in the market for a large memory capacity mp3/mp4 player. I used to have the creative jukebox zen nx Xtra 60 Gb and now want to upgrade to also put videos, etc on it too. I have looked at the 60Gb video ipod but the screen is too small and the PSP and the memory is too small. Is there a new product on the horizon anyone can recommend or one i have missed?

extremelydodgy

There is a rumour that Apple may enter the fray with a full-sized video player. So far it's only rumours, but a Video iPod was only a rumour at the special invitation event last year which launched it.

NedZeppelin

Novice Member
I too am in the market of what you're looking for, but I would wait for the moment because the next-generation of MP4 players are just about to come out, as the main problem with the current ones such as the Archos AV500, is that they are too physically big, and can be a hassle to carry around.

There are very strong rumours surfacing that a touch-screen based ipod video will be announced on the 28th of this month, so I would wait and see what Apple has to offer. However, if they dont include DivX compatibility at the least, it would be a huge disadvantage compared to other players on the horizon.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom