• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

New batman tv series

MAX1210

TonyA

They should give this a while after the next movie before coming to TV.

I don't think we'll see a version of the campy Adam West series, but more likely to be a serious take on the character.

neroon

When will this comic book love in ever end! I'd kill for some great sci-fi.:(

TonyA

When will this comic book love in ever end! I'd kill for some great sci-fi.:(

I'm a comic-book fan, but even I'm getting somewhat fed-up with the never-ending flow of comic book movies, TV shows etc... it's overkill.

brian s

Distinguished Member
I'm a comic-book fan, but even I'm getting somewhat fed-up with the never-ending flow of comic book movies, TV shows etc... it's overkill.

I'm ok with the amount of comic book adaptions but I wish DC would give Batman and Superman a bit of a rest.

Bri

TonyA

I'm ok with the amount of comic book adaptions but I wish DC would give Batman and Superman a bit of a rest.

Bri

Agreed - it's like they've only got those two characters (apart from Wonder Woman). I was quite surprised that Green Lantern was making it to the silver screen.

They've got 75 years worth of characters to use!

AML

For a second there I thought the title read "New Bananaman tv series"

Now that would be something! :D

Sorry, ill go troll somewhere else :blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom