New back Compat update...still no Rallysports Challenge 2!

Its good to see that theyve not let the back compatibility thing fall by the way side, and it seems they have listened to the community as they have added some titles that people have been caling for like Psychonauts.

Although personally i dont care too much about playing older games on my 360, althouigh i have kept a few classics as i couldnt bear to trade them in.

New back Compat update...still no Rallysports Challenge 2

You've gotta be f:censored:g kidding me! I'm really getting peed off with M$ over this, not as if we have a wealth of 360 rally games to choose from.

No Outrun, Oddworld Strangers Wrath, Riddick either. Plenty of crap games added again though.

Think they're taking the :censored: to be honest.

Ill probably pick up Psychonauts as ive heard good thing about it..

thats not the full list, If you check you will find rallysports challenge IS supported now.

thats not the full list, If you check you will find rallysports challenge IS supported now.

Do you have a link? from what I can see Rallysports Challenge is supported but not Rallysports challenge 2. The first one was ok but 2 was superb, and is still the best rally game I have played.

All-Star Baseball 2005
Aquaman: Battle of Atlantis
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Burnout 3: Takedown (Updated)
Dead Or Alive Ultimate
Destroy All Humans!
Dynasty Warriors 4
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
Indigo Prophecy
Family Guy
Far Cry: Instincts
Incredibles
I-Ninja
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
MotoGP
MX Unleashed
Open Season
Pariah
Psychonauts
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Rapala Pro Fishing
Scarface
Shark Tale
Shenmue II
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Ultimate Spider-Man
Wakeboarding Unleashed: Featuring Sean Murray
Whacked!
Winback 2: Project Poseidon
Xiaolin Showdown

The highlighted titles make me very happy indeed. I've been looking forward to being able to play Shenmue 2 (one of my top 5 all time games) in HD for ages. Good work BC team! :thumbsup:

I try scarface out sometime.:)

Rapala Pro Fishing, Well thats us all sorted then,:suicide:

I try scarface out sometime.:)

I thought they were bringing out a 360 version of this? I know they released some Scarface stuff on the marketplace a while back - would be a strange thing to do if they weren't?

Glad they added Farenheit and Shenmue 2, bought these for a fiver each a while back and didnt think about wether id be able to play them or not when i got my 360!!!

Is no-one else interested in the warriors, is it supported ???

the rooftop multiplayer game kept us amused for many a drunken night !!!!

I thought they were bringing out a 360 version of this? I know they released some Scarface stuff on the marketplace a while back - would be a strange thing to do if they weren't?
I think they droped it mate, now by the looks of it the update has gone.

anyone know about Mashed? loved that game, the only reason i play the original xbox now :p best game I think with 4 people

Is Shenmue 2 VGA compatible??

Don't think this update has been officially confirmed yet, let alone released, so we won't know just yet. As I remember from the playing it on the XBox though it is 60Hz so in theory it should work.

did the street fighter anthology ever get set up for backward compatability?

Do you have a link? from what I can see Rallysports Challenge is supported but not Rallysports challenge 2. The first one was ok but 2 was superb, and is still the best rally game I have played.

Yeah, think he was getting mixed up with the first one. Really can't make sense on why they decided to make the first one BC instead of the superior and all out superb sequel:confused:

Don't think I'm going to bother contacting M$ this time(as I have done after each BC update so far asking for RSC2), don't know why but I had a really strong feeling it was going to be on the next update, clearly not though, I give up.

Well, I guess I can at least try out Farcry which I bought new for £20 & nevr had a chance to play it(assumed at the time it'd be BC from the start:rolleyes: ).

There's quite a few titles there that have 360 counterparts (Far Cry, Open Season, etc). Will be interesting to see how they compare graphically given that they're being upscaled.

I'd like to see Elder Scrolls Morrowind and defo Rallisport 2 challenge, I only had an xbox for about 3 months before I traded for a 360, and ended up having to trade-in the games I had amassed because they weren't compatible Hopefully MS will keep the BC thing going, it's nice to have some of the older games to fall back on when the newer 360 games start to annoy me...

I think they droped it mate, now by the looks of it the update has gone.
Ok so its been put up now, Conker is a:thumbsup: Still no rallysports 2:( but i'll give scarface a try and there is a couple of others i'm would like to play. At least they are still working on games for the list:) Why its taking so long to get Rallysports 2 on there I dont know:rolleyes: Lets hope its on the next one.

Does anybody know if Scarface will work with VGA? That's the only way I'll be able to play it... most of the Xbox games don't. :rolleyes:

anyone know about Mashed? loved that game, the only reason i play the original xbox now :p best game I think with 4 people

Couldn't agree more mate! Best single console multiplayer game out there imho.

However it's still not on the BC list :mad:

Family Guy in on there which is nice. It's only about 10quid and I'd love to play it.

Confused by lack of Spider-Man 2, yet Ultimate Spider-Man is on there. Same company, one game did loads better than the other. *scratches head*

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom