1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New av system

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by gpa, Aug 8, 2003.

1. gpa

gpa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok chap and chapeses, it's time for me to buy a new AV system, I have decided on the following: denon 2900 dvd player, denon 3803 and kef eggs x 6, the problem I have is which plasma screen I should order.

Should it be the panny, hitachi or pio, my main viewing is sky and then dvd, then X box, if I am spending so much money I need to make it future proof, but need it to be the b-llocks, what screen should I choose.

I would like to share with you all the purchase and installation, which I will do and I will record via dig pictures the complete install, so if I make a mistake, you all are to blame, what should I do.

Your comments will be much appreciated, remember this is about the plasma and nothing else.

Come on chap and chapesses what do you think, help me spend my very hard earned monies.

cheers

Grant
    ;) ;)

2. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    have a good look back thru the various threads,but the favorite plasmas seem to be panasonic and pioneer,when i can afford it i will be getting one of these two,waiting for new pioneer's to come out first.

enjoy::smashin:

3. gpa

gpa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    looking at the new panny 6, my only problem is it's res, very low!!!

4. Dutch

Dutch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +280
    Hi,

In that case, you should wait a few weeks/months for the Panasonic 42PHD6 or Pioneer 434HDE which are both 1024x768 HD models.

Steve