New AV Cabinet

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by Nick1881, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Nick1881

Nick1881

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Since moving to a cinema only setup and changing speakers I decided to replace my TV stand. I couldn't find anything that exactly fitted my requirements and after searching eBay I found something close that is hand made and could be customised.

I placed an order with The Really Good Oak Shop after speaking to Wayne there on the phone and via email, a few weeks later and my lovely cupboard/rack was delivered. I'm really happy with it, excellently built and very solid.

I have now ordered another small unit to have my centre speaker on, Sky Q box and some blu-ray storage, I will post pictures of this when it arrives. For now here is my cabinet with my equipment in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone wants something made up here is the place

Custom-made oak furniture | oak bedroom furniture | oak storage units
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 07412814170

2. gerrybytes

gerrybytes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Looks very nice.

Another recommendation from me for Wayne and The Really Good Oak shop. I was looking around for a unit myself and was near set on the BDI Cavo unit. The price was putting me off.

After looking at another page on this forum I reached out to Wayne. He created me a three bay unit with glass doors.

[​IMG]