1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New ATI Drivers

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Gillykid, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Gillykid

Gillykid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an Asus 900SE and have just updated the ATI drivers. In doing so I lost most of the settings (grrr...) and had to remake my profiles for Powerstrip.

All back to normal now except when I flip resolution it now asks if I want to keep these settings every time... which is a pain cos if I am using DScaler it goes behind the window and I cannot click yes and the screen reverts...!!

Anyone know how to switch this question off??? :mad:

2. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Go to Display Properties, go to the Settings tab, click the Advanced button, on the General tab there's a group of radio buttons which determine what happens when you change resolution, you'll want to select the middle one 'Apply without resetting'.

3. Gillykid

Gillykid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, but it was already set to this.

The dialog box definatly belongs to the ATI driver and occurs when you apply a resolution using one of their hotkeys. It used to have it on the old driver but you could turn it off.....

Anyone else had this or know how to fix it :confused: