Bargain Expired New Apple TV now at Tesco – Clubcard Boost

Flashy

Wouldn't normally post something like this but thought it worthwhile – Tesco now have the new Apple TV in stock, both models. It's included in the Clubcard Boost promotion, so £5 in vouchers is worth £10 off.

Just thought someone might find it useful if they were on the fence about the new ATV. As I am – and I'm considering cashing in my vouchers, given I could get the base model for just over £80 now.

RobTi

Well thanks for that, got the 64 Gb one for £40 with boost, couldn't make my mind up which one to get as I was taking my niece for a genius appointment today I was going to buy one there but this was just the push I needed.

Flashy

I'd been planning to spend my vouchers on Lego but this seems far more sensible. I figure I'd get a couple of builds out of Lego and then it's a dust trap, whereas this will at least give prolonged enjoyment and still have novelty value.

Flashy

Worth a note to say all Direct deliveries showing as five to seven days as of this morning, including click and collect.

RobTi

Getting mine today was delayed by a day so got in just as the delays were starting, roll on 3pm to collect

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom