Bargain Expired New Apple TV now at Tesco – Clubcard Boost

Flashy

Wouldn't normally post something like this but thought it worthwhile – Tesco now have the new Apple TV in stock, both models. It's included in the Clubcard Boost promotion, so £5 in vouchers is worth £10 off.

Just thought someone might find it useful if they were on the fence about the new ATV. As I am – and I'm considering cashing in my vouchers, given I could get the base model for just over £80 now.

RobTi

Well thanks for that, got the 64 Gb one for £40 with boost, couldn't make my mind up which one to get as I was taking my niece for a genius appointment today I was going to buy one there but this was just the push I needed.

Flashy

I'd been planning to spend my vouchers on Lego but this seems far more sensible. I figure I'd get a couple of builds out of Lego and then it's a dust trap, whereas this will at least give prolonged enjoyment and still have novelty value.

Flashy

Worth a note to say all Direct deliveries showing as five to seven days as of this morning, including click and collect.

RobTi

Getting mine today was delayed by a day so got in just as the delays were starting, roll on 3pm to collect

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom