HD-EP35 HD-DVD player
Sony PS3 Blu-ray player

A/V Reciever
Marantz SR-8002

Speakers
Dali Ikon 6 for front and surround and Dali Vokal 2 center

Subwoofer
SVS PB12 plus

I have just moved in to a new apartment so there are still things missing especially a screen for the projector and curtains for the windows.
My wife is very happy with the setup so the WAF is alright.

ballyg

Very nice and clean there mate.
Lookind through the windows, looks like you live in the middle of nowehere!
Is that a plane hanger?

mooperman

Distinguished Member
nice!! would love to see some pics when you get the screen up....:thumbsup:

John Clark

Novice Member
Very nice and clean there mate.
Lookind through the windows, looks like you live in the middle of nowehere!
Is that a plane hanger?
Iceland actually:), It is a sports stadium for football and such, and it is a new neigberhood so it is still being built. It wil hopefully look a little more suburban in a couple of years.

CFS

Novice Member
Very stylish setup, you must love that incredible view!

John Clark

Novice Member
Nice and clean, but off topic there's no curtains or blinds on your windows?
Not at the moment no, like I mentioned in the OP it is a new apartment and I haven´t gotten round to put in curtains.

Mac User

Great setup and views.. Iceland, I looks outstanding there, Great views !!

Arcam_boy

Distinguished Member
very nice set up m8. you must have a fairly forgiving wife as I showed my girlfriend those speakers and she :nono:

is your centre speaker just for use with your PJ?

Repton

Novice Member
Great set up there, love the speakers and that SVS sub!:smashin:

John Clark

Novice Member
very nice set up m8. you must have a fairly forgiving wife as I showed my girlfriend those speakers and she :nono:

is your centre speaker just for use with your PJ?
The speakers are not so intruding with the grills on. My wife is very happy with this setup compaired to my last one, wich was all mitchmatched speakers and wires all around so that might be the reason. I use the center speaker for everything except television watching.

- johnyc -

lovely job mate, very tidy. i hope were going to see some screen shots soon of the panny :smashin:

Kryptix

Novice Member
Brilliant mate. When you getting the screen?

John Clark

Novice Member
Brilliant mate. When you getting the screen?
Hopefully soon, I am still deciding on going for a fixed screen wich would be best, but I am not so sure my wife would be pleased, a motorized one would be my second choice and they can be had pretty cheep. Or improvizing a DIY screen.

kef1234

Novice Member
I am very amused that you have managed to set up a full home theatre but to busy for curtains. lol, A man after my own heart.

Set up looks sweet, house looks good. Keep it going.

John Clark

Novice Member
I am very amused that you have managed to set up a full home theatre but to busy for curtains. lol, A man after my own heart.

Set up looks sweet, house looks good. Keep it going.
Hehe you got to keep your priorities straight. The curtains are about to come up now, 6 months late. I will post pictures of the projector in action as soon as they are up.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom