New amp advice

vonshabon

Standard Member
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and would like to say hello. Not only am I new to the forum I am also an absolute novice when it comes to audio tech so was wondering if anyone can give advise.

I have Wharfedale diamond 9.1 speakers that I run from an old Technics SU-VZ220. I mainly use a turntable and have my pc hooked up to it. Im now considering the journey of getting some half decent equipment to add to my speakers (which are plenty all I need for the size of the room they are in). I have been looking at a Marantz 6003 amp that gets great reviews. Compared to the amp I have would I really notice that much of a difference in sound quality to warrant getting one. I am on a very low budget.

Thanks for any help:smashin:

vonshabon

Standard Member
With my lack of knwledge I believe that I may have put this in the wrong area of the forum, please forgive me if I have. I have now started a new thread in the hifi/seperates sub forum. I hope I now have it right:blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom