New Alien vs Predator trailer

Looks alright, shame about them setting it on earth but as long as he doesnt stick any rock music over it, it should be fine

Help! I cannot play this Trailer. I sellect large on the Link and it just downloades a 7.2kb file which i force to open with Quicktime, which then opens a quicktime window, with click here in the window to start the Trailer. I guess its suppose to be an online Trailer but it will not play.
I am running Win XP with Quicktime 6.5.

Thanks

Originally posted by Timh
Help! I cannot play this Trailer. I sellect large on the Link and it just downloades a 7.2kb file which i force to open with Quicktime, which then opens a quicktime window, with click here in the window to start the Trailer. I guess its suppose to be an online Trailer but it will not play.
I am running Win XP with Quicktime 6.5.

Thanks
]
Are you running some sort of download accelerator program? If so, that may be the problem. I have to disable the browser integration on mine (DAP) in order to get the full trailer to download.

Thanks for the help, I am using Dap, so thats my problem :)

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
after it has finished you can save it to your hard drive.

Indiana - how do you do this please? When I was running Windows98 I used to be able to go to Temporary Internet Files and get the file from there, but now with Wndows XP I can't figure out how to do it? :confused:

Thanks for any help... :smashin:

Not very good at explaining but check out the picture below, just click on the last button and select "Save as Quciktime Movie".

how2save.JPG

you can only do that with quicktime pro

Ah didnt realise that, I just downloaded quicktime and put in a serial number to upgrade it to Pro but I thought it could save anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom