New achievements with patch!

CRZombie

* Skeletons in your Closet (20G) - Complete waves 1 through 10 on all Flashback Map Pack maps in Horde (any difficulty)
* More Mystery, Less History (15G) - Win a multiplayer match on each of the 5 Flashback Map Pack maps (any mode except Wingman)
* Bound by a Shared Past (15G) - Win a Wingman match on each of the 5 Flashback Map Pack maps
* Trial by, and on, Fire (20G) - Survive first 10 Horde waves on Combustible Map Pack maps as a team
* The Roof! The Roof! The Roof... (15G) - Win a multiplayer match on each of the 3 Combustible Map Pack maps (any mode except Wingman)
* Forged in the Fire (15G) - Win a Wingman match on each of the 3 Combustible Map Pack maps
* Annex: Now With Execution Rules (75G) - Win an Annex match on each Flashback and Combustible Map Pack map (public matches only)

I'm happy for more horde achievements :thumbsup:

kopchoir

Banned
when is the patch out any news on that

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I guess these are for the people that purchased the Combustible Map Pack only.

Looking down the list I thought they might have been unlocked by the included Flashback Map Pack, but as a couple of Combustible specific ones are in there that pretty much rules that out I think(unless they're split between the two packs).

Would have liked to have some more Horde mode achievements to try for so fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Raffboner

You can choose which pack to play from the MP menu and it looks like the Annex achievement is the only public one so they will be more fun:thumbsup:

Dawseman

Just put my Xbox on thoght 'd have a quick game on GOW 2 and guess what.....there's a patch!! Not sure what its for tho yet? Couldnt find anything on the offcial forums??

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom