• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Account Help

K

kris1982

Looking to have sky + installed soon, but before i call up i want to know what the best deal is that i should be pushing for.

Looking to get Movies and Sports with no multi room....

Any help is appreciated
Cheers

D

dandy27

kris1982 said:
Looking to have sky + installed soon, but before i call up i want to know what the best deal is that i should be pushing for.

Any help is appreciated
Cheers

Hi Kris

Your best at the momment to go for the top package which will give you your tenner a month sky+ subscription free. Its 6 months half price for all new customers at the mo, so the more the merrier. after your six months half price you can either continue at full wack or reduce your package down.

Bear in mind you need to subscribe to at least two premium channels to get your sky+ recording sub FOC. if not its a tenner a month:rotfl:

I have sky+ and wouldnt change it for the world.

Eye2007

Banned
kris1982 said:

Any help is appreciated
Cheers

You should go with Movie and sports as add ons with Variety mix and childrens programmes for the kids.Or if you require more thought provoking channels, Documentary.

Should be something like thirty quid a month.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom