• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

new 360 for xmas?

majsvibe

Established Member
am interested in buying a 360 have been for along time but i heard that theres a new version thats coming out this xmas? a new blu ray version?

is this true? or is anything new coming out? as am very tempted to buy a 360 elite but been put off as everyone keeps telling me theres a new blu ray version coming out?

any help would be great thanks :thumbsup:

v_legendary25

Established Member
There won't be a blu-ray enabled 360 for this Xmas, nore will there be one soon after. If there were to be a blu-ray player for the 360 it would be external. With the current price cuts it'd be a great time to get a 360 plus with the new xbox experience coming around November good times ahead:)

DongaTon

Prominent Member
There's rumour of a new slimline Xbox360,a nd also strong rumour of a Blu Ray DVD peripheral, but nothing confirmed.

kopchoir

Banned
to be honest i dont think there will ever be a blu ray drive on an ms console i really think that ms will be pushing downloadable content paid for by ms monopoly money, it is imo the way forward and when the new dash comes out this year it will be even more predominant with watch a film five mates feature

if you want a blu ray player get a ps3 if you want the best GAMES console on the market with more games then buy one now i think the sainsburys offer is still on

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom