1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*New* 36" Panasonic Model

Discussion in 'TVs' started by SpiderManPants, Apr 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. SpiderManPants

SpiderManPants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Has anyone seen or does anyone know of any information on the new Panasonic TX-36PD30D. I've read another thread that says it will incorporate PAL progressive. The only info I could find was on HomeCinemaChoice.com, but there was no mention of PAL prog! :confused:

I'm in the market for a new TV at the moment and will end up spending between 1500 and 2500 GBP so my decision needs to be the right one. I've already tried the Sony 36FS76 but wasn't impressed. (think I got a bad one!) :(

So far I have looked at CRT, LCD Rear pro (Sony) and plasma, and I'm very confused, just don't know what to do for the best!!! :confused:

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SMP

2. SpiderManPants

SpiderManPants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody??? :rolleyes:

3. Tommo24

Tommo24

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had to get a 3rd FS76 before being happy. Its a great tv in your price range. Why not try another? Must admit though, there do seem to be A LOT of FS76 tvs with faults.

Its difficult to suggest tvs because all have pros and cons and those with a particular model will always recommend that one!

Regards

Tom

4. kwangomango

kwangomango

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    The reason the lack of replies is cos the info you are looking for is currently about 10 posts down the list :rolleyes: