• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New 32" LCD tv + dvd player - black dots on screen?

charlene265

Standard Member
Hello,

I have the Acoustic Solutions £300 tv from Argos which I have had for about a week now.

I have watched dvds since I bought it without any trouble - but today when we switched on dvd player there is black dots on the screen. The dots are in little clusters and are on the tv when a dvd is played or when the dvd player is on the setup menu or standby screensaver.

When watching a dvd the dot clusters are worse and outline peoples faces/objects.

Any ideas whats happenning here? The dvd player and the tv are connected via scart (I have tried 3 different scarts and they all same)

Also, its not the dvd player as I just tried it in my bedroom and its fine (ie no black dots)

Please help me!

i'd take it back and save for a better tv.cheap and nasty is what accoustic solutions are imo

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom