New 16x9 Screen with ElectraMask

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Metric, Jun 29, 2001.

1. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive had a great quote for an 8foot 16x9 screen from owl, but i was wondering if there were any other options out there. Ive seen a picture of a greyhawk electramask in a hcc setup but its $4k and then there is import duty and vat.

Anything out there that has these features.

Cheers
    Mike

2. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +299
    What was their quote ;)

cheers

Tim

3. leon

leon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    hello
    Im not sure if this will help but i have heard da-lite screens are good and are abit cheaper than stewart screens i have a friend who works for "electro sonic "and they use them all the time ,im getting one in 2 months time it wil be a 7ft electric hdtv with tension bars ,i use a 7ft wide screen owl and its been great for 3 years and still is in good order, but its not electric :(
    http://www.da-lite.com/Home-theater/index.php

i cant quote on the price because im getting it trade ,but ive heard the back up and service is much better than stewart screens and cheaper :)
    ,,hope this helps

http://www.ronin100.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

4. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,049
    Leon,

Just thought I should add that I have found service and back up from Anders and Kern, the UK Stewart distributor, is exceptional.....and we don't even sell that much with them.

Arnie Wilkinson, my rep, and the guys there bend over backwards to sort things out for me or lend me stuff I need to see.

If it were not for Arnie the EVENT would probably not be going to happen.....

Gordon

5. leon

leon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    ahh im sorry gorden i was talking about going direct to the usa m8e ,sonic only deal direct i cant comment on Anders and Kern its good to have a uk distributor and rep that help you makes all the difference ,in the shop i have they are not much use :( sorry if any of you guys are reps :) its not a home cinema shop ,