New 1080p Hd

kr1st1an

Standard Member
Hi Again, Can any anyone give advice on a 1080p, true HD, I had a budget of £1000.00 when I first started looking at projectors two days ago, but as normal when you are looking for a new toy, where do you draw the line? I have now upped my budget to £2000,00. I am using it at home for film and game play but sometimes I will need it for work. Please all suggestions are welcome. Regards Kristian

sapper

Hi Kristian

I guess we are in a simailr position in that we are looking at a new projector.

Firstly, I suggest that you read the reviews within av-forums, and else where on the internet, places like projectorcentral.com etc, they all have reviews.

Also vissit the sites of expereicned dealers, preferably those who have a range of toys at the price range and specifications that you are interested.

For example AV-Sales have projectors listed by type, eg 720/1080 and LCD/DLP.

But also, in the end you should ideally vissit a dealer and view them before buying, esp with DLP as thay have the rainbow effect, whilst for some the blacks of LCD are not black enough.

I hope this helps

Adrian

kr1st1an

Standard Member
Hi Adrian, Thanks for the info, i have done a large amount of research, but you can't beat first hand advice from people like yourself who own and use them daily, thanks for the advice.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom