1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New £500 32" TV (Or £800 with DVD surround)

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by WhittersA, Jun 25, 2005.

1. WhittersA

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ive come to realise there are far too many TV's out there!!! Ive been looking for about 2 days solid and and more i look the harder it gets. Ive searched the site, but most of the TV's are out of my price range :(
    Ive spotted a few which i thought were cracking for the price, but i came here and found out peeps had had problems with them :(

Something i thought that would be perfect for her was from Argos but like a typical bloke ive left it too late to get that. Good price for what you get i thought, just to give you an idea of the sort of thing im after.

So ive found a half decent surround sound system - Wharfedale HT-6180 DVD Home Cinema System for £95 with 3 years cover and thought id find a TV to go with. The main one ive been looking at so far is the Samsung WS32Z308P for £600 with a 3 year warrenty. (Looked the best to me?).

Ive spotted a few Sony WEGA Trinitron for sub £500 too, but ive now read they arn't so good???

All in all to be honest im lost, the more i look, the more i find the less i seem to know.
    If anyone can suggest a TV+DVD+surround system for £800, it'd be GREATLY appreciated!