NevoSL Device Codes

X

xxGBHxx

Hi,

Just received my Nevo and trying to program it, it referes to the device codes. Am I missing something obvious but I can't relate the the device code e.g. "N1272" with an actual named individual device.

Is there a lookup table somewhere listing them or am I suppsed to go through the tedium of trial and error (or worse still learning)

Thanks in advance

G

Right I fiddled and found it - you can only do it by going online from within the Studio and adding a device that way. Not exactly intutive but still, at least it does it.

Cheers

G

Why hasn't your dealer programmed this for you?

Well theres various reasons for that. Firstly I bought it from the US, secondly I'm perfectly happy and capable to do it myself, thirdly I dont particularly want to pay someone to do something I can do myself.

I'm in no rush, it's a fantastic remote and easy as hell to actually program excluding the inevitible learning niggles. The only issue I have with it at the moment is that the code database just isn't that well looked after. E.g. there are about 8 different entries for Xbox 360 and no clue as to which is the most complete or accurate. Apart from that I got it up and running and working last night without even bothering to read the programming manual much - it's that easy.

Still as I read somewhere else you can learn a whole remote in about 15 mins so I'll probably just go down that route.

Thanks

G

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom