• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

nevo s70 software

leon

im looking into buying a nevo s70 or sl but would like to play around with the software to see if it fits my needs .
ive had prontos and logitech but i would love to try nevo
can anyone help
many thanks

leon

hello i did have a mx 950 a few years ago but its not that popular in the uk and it went wrong three times .. it was a nice remote when working but sending it back every 5 months made my faith in the product diminish :mad:

jalyst

Fair-enough.

There's some "big" differences between the 950 from the old series and the newer 880/980.
This recent thread highlights them pretty well......

leon

anyone i would like to try the software out ?

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
anyone i would like to try the software out ?

The Nevo Studio Pro software is for authorised dealers and installers of the Nevo Q50 and S70 remotes only.

I have been kind enough to offer a copy of the older Nevo Studio software for a few owners of the original NevoSL remote as it is no longer in production.

However as I am an authorised dealer and installer of the Q50 and S70 remotes supplying the software for those would conflict with one of the revenue streams of the company I work for, ie the supply and programming of these remotes, therefore I cannot help you on this matter. I think you will also find that almost every other dealer/installer who has access to the software will have a similar response.

I can give you a link to the older Nevo Studio software which is for the NevoSL remote, but not the newer Nevo Studio Pro software which is required to program the Nevo Q50 and S70 remotes.

leon

thanks
it is the SL i am looking at because of the price . pm me if you like
thanks for the help

leon

thank u
does the new software work with the sl nevo ?? or is it for the q50 and s70 ?
thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom