For Sale Neverwinter Noble's Chest *Extremely Rare*

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by LycanGav, Aug 23, 2013.

1. LycanGav

LycanGav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    This one is a bit different and I debated where to actually list it. If it's more at home in gaming, then feel free to move it?

I've got a gorgeous collector's item to celebrate the launch of Neverwinter, a F2P MMO. These things are extremely rare, there were only a few hundred made as far as I know, and they went out to people who helped make the game and select members of the press. Contained within the treasure chest is a set of keys, a necklace, a cloth map, an art book and CD, and a gorgeously detailed Valindra statue and stand, roughly 12" tall. However, the real reason these things are so in demand with collectors is the inclusion of a card containing a code for an in-game item, Valindra's Crown. The item is only obtainable through this code, and is extremely powerful.

Leviathyn Unboxes the Neverwinter Noble's...

Here's a link to an unboxing of this set, so you can appreciate just what's there. Everything is in pristine condition, I only opened it to photograph.

It'a hard to guess value, these things rarely sell and when they do it's across the pond it seems, but £200 inc RMSD seems a fair price given that they've sold for $300 or more previously. It's all packed up nice and secure, in it's original packaging.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files: