Never had it so good...

Nice little teaser trailer, looks good, any chance of a silver surfer movie??

Originally posted by pointon
...being a superhero/comics fan.

Which super hero would you like them to make a film of, that hasn’t recently just been done or in the pipe works?
Of the Marvel stable(since there making a Daredevil film) I would like to see Thor, and of the DC maybe the Hal Jordan/Green Lantern with Barry Allen/Flash in the same film.

All my favourites have been or are being transferred; The Crow, Ghostrider, Spider-man, Spawn... My very favourite, Superman, is slowly getting there from what I can see...

But I have to say I'd really like to see a quality Punisher adaptation, and want to see Colossus in one of the upcoming X-men sequels. And I'd love a decent Captain America film too. And a movie version of Batman Beyond/Batman Of The Future... :)

I had a cool captain america car when i was a kid,and a hulk pickup truck, with him breaking-out of a cage on the back of it.

A 'Watchmen' film was suposed to be in pre production years ago that expanded on the original comic book/graphic novel.

Any one know what happened to it?.

I for one think it would make a great film.

I loved the Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons comic, anyone else a fan?.

Originally posted by pointon
All my favourites have been or are being transferred; The Crow, Ghostrider, Spider-man, Spawn... My very favourite, Superman, is slowly getting there from what I can see...

But I have to say I'd really like to see a quality Punisher adaptation, and want to see Colossus in one of the upcoming X-men sequels. And I'd love a decent Captain America film too. And a movie version of Batman Beyond/Batman Of The Future... :)
Ghostrider did I miss that one, as to Batman how about Frank Millers The Dark Knight 4 part graphic novel.
The Punisher why did they not use the skull?
I wouldn’t mind seeing all the original X-Men in some action if only for a small part, but as the X-Men team line up was at its most popular from issue 94-140 I wonder if this will ever get to be a team on screen.

I see in the trailer of Spider-Man they have pinched part of the story from the infamous Killer Conway’s Amazing Spider-man 121 but changing the female and disastrous outcome.

the watchmen has been a pet project of terry gilliams for years but i think he has given up on making a film of it. last i heard he wanted to do it as a tv series as he couldn't come close to fitting everything into one film

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom