Question Never even seen Home Theatre Projector in action before what can I expect for football?

gooner26

hi all

My Summer House is nearly competed now. The dimensions are L16.4 W15.4 H7 and some time in the future I will be taking the plunge to finally buy a Projector after years of lurking on here and looking at users pics, reviews etc (much to my enjoyment)

I will audition when the time gets nearer but for the JVC and Epson and Sony models what can I expect with these Projectors regarding watching Football ie: motion and the impact overall watching a live sporting event?

Best Danny

mb3195

Distinguished Member
Depends on many things, but if your setup is right, then you can expect it to be awesome. :smashin:

gooner26

Hi

You mean getting a quality screen besides the right Projector?

I’ll be using a 2.1 speaker set up probably, I only have 2 speakers at the moment which are Active Speakers, I’ll be looking to add a sub if I feel Bass is lacking.

I’m thinking a 125 or 115 Scope screen, probably 125” as I want a largish 16x9 and respectable 4:3 image size too.

mb3195

Distinguished Member
Screen, projector, room conditions.

But yeah, if your projector is decent then you should have no issues watching football on it.

Chinstroke

Used the projector for the World Cup last year, no problems. Because the match has such a bright image it’s not even a problem with a bit of ambient light.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom