• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Neva buy a hitachi product !!

rama

Standard Member
Plz don buy any Hitachi LCD tv.With my own experience i am sharing this information.Jus bought a lcd tv in 2010 not even a year old is gone completely and the company is not accepting the warranty.My warranty got over the very next week the Tv got repaired.I spoke with the Hitachi ppl and tey neva even bothered to accept my request.How can we predict any electronic goods ?They are asking me to shell out frm my pocket .Harsh response from Hitachi care?? is tis the way to respond to a customer??? Plz ever don go for a Hitachi product.Neva expected this frm hitachi as well the staff !!!

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
I did think about reporting this thread because it is just so incomprehensible :spam:, but I decided not to because even illiterates have a right to use this forum.

Does anybody need to be told Hitachi products are :censored:? I thought that was self evident.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom