Neutrik Speakon Sub Cable

Neil3000

I am using the cable that came with my Rel sub but am looking to replace it if something better is available.

The only cable that I've found is from Russ Andrews but it seems to be a lot of money and I'm not sure if it's worth it - at least they do a money back guarantee.

Anyone know of any other cables (for a Neutrik hi-level connection) or have experience of the Russ Andrews one?

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hello Neil

I take it its the Neutrik Speakon (NL2FC) connectors that are used on your REL sub - see http://www.neutrik.com/start.asp?country=uk&guest=welcome

If yes then we supply the VanDamme range of AV cables and these include pre made speaker assemblies (2 x 4.0mm OFC) with Speakon connectors attached.

What would be required at the Amplifier end of the cable?

Best regards

Joe

Neil3000

According to REL it's the NL4FC that I will need.

On the amp end there are three wires, red, black and yellow which I will want terminated with spades (not sure on the size yet) or some kind of banana plug which can have another banana plugged into it - if such a banana is available.

Can you quote me on a 4.5m run?

Thanks Joe,

Neil.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hello Neil

I'll need confirmation of the wiring config in the NL4FC - if you can drop me a note to [email protected] and let me know your preference for Spades or Banana plugs I can get a price for you today.

Best regards

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom