1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeuNeo dvd player suitable for Seleco?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by stubied, Oct 14, 2004.

1. stubied

stubied

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, looking on E-bay there is an HD dvd player from NeuNeo with VGA output.
    My question is, are the resolutions on VGA going to be suitable for my Seleco SVP 400HT?
    Will the 800*600 resolution be an improvement on my current xoro player that outputs 576p through VGA?
    I'm not currently impressed with the xoro player due to disc incompatabilities
    and am looking for a new player.
    If the above resolution is no advantage(or the seleco wont be able to display it) I will probably go for the lesser NeuNeo which outputs 576p.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated,
    Stuart.

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    The Seleco 400 will work best at 480p and 576p.

800x600 is too high a resolution for the projector. You will get no picture - just an "Out of Sync Range" warning message on screen.

Regards

Chris

3. stubied

stubied

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Chris, my wife will probably want to shake your hand since I'll be saving £40 buying the cheaper NeuNeo. :)
    Just hope its better than the xoro when playing backups. My daughters £35 player hasnt tripped up once with her films but the xoro doesnt like 75% of them (skipping and freezing).

Stuart.