1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network Walkman Replacement Screens?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by MotoMojo17, Aug 9, 2005.

1. MotoMojo17

MotoMojo17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So, last night after I got off the computer, I took out my headphones, put my mp3 player in it's.. well.. it's kind of like a sock.. and wrapped the head phones around it.. no cracks in the screen. I wake up this morning, and unwrap the phones and the screen has a crack along the bottom, but it distorted the entire screen so I can't read anything on it, and my mp3 player is pretty hard to use, now. I was wondering if there were replacement screens for network walkmans, and if any of you could provide a link to help me out. It'd be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Hershey

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What type of walkman? And is it still in warranty?

3. MotoMojo17

MotoMojo17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I believe it's the HD1. I can't really tell a difference between the HDD and the HD1, though. It was the first 20gb hard drive player from sony, to my knowledge. I'm not sure.. isn't the warranty 30 days? I've had it since christmas.

4. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You should have a 1-year warranty. Try taking it to a Sony Centre for a repair.

5. MotoMojo17

MotoMojo17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Alright, thanks for the help! Hopefully I can get this sorted out before long.

6. MotoMojo17

MotoMojo17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    BTW, I found some of the papers, and it is the HD-1.

7. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cool. If it's one of the ones that formed part of a recall, you might even get it back upgraded to play MP3 natively - if this hasn't happened already.