Bargain Expired Network/Online Video Streamers Bargain Thread

Well that is not really worth staying up for if its only £20. But will probably be up anyway and have a look.

I've yet to be blown away by a deal this week tbh.... Bought a couple of items and considering a Fire tablet while also watching out for Hue and the Amazon Dot. Have a feeling in my bones we won't see the Nvidia Shield on offer at all while any rumoured Xbox deals are not earth shattering.

NOW TV Smart Box with 5 Months Entertainment Pass544/9570

£34.99

£34.99*
Half PriceWas £69.99

"Get all your favourite entertainment in one place with free and pay TV now in one box. The NOW TV Smart Box gives you 60+ channels, including up to 15 in HD (aerial required). Plus get 11 amazing Pay TV channels with the Entertainment Month Pass included and enjoy catch up TV from your favourite channels. All with no contract. "

Buy NOW TV Smart Box with 5 Months Entertainment Pass at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Set top boxes, Set top boxes, recorders and satellite, Technology.

Now TV Smart Box with 3 Months Sky Entertainment Pass615/9247

£24.99*
Half PriceWas £49.99

Buy Now TV Smart Box with 3 Months Sky Entertainment Pass at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Smart TV boxes, Set top boxes, recorders and satellite, Technology.

Sky Cinema pass and NowTV smart box offer for 2 month and 4 month on Argos too.

Roku Streaming Stick 3500EU. 411/9485

£19.99*
Half PriceWas £39.99

4119485_R_Z001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW TV Box with 6 Month Entertainment Pass + sports pass

£19*
Half PriceWas £39.99

4590602_R_Z001.jpg

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks for the update! Seems to be quite highly regarded on the Kodi forums but haven't a clue would Plex be as good.
Its a Kodi box, never heard of anyone using Plex with it.

Just picked up a Shield for £129 off Amazon Warehouse with the 20% off. I'll sit on it for the night and cancel if there's any better offers tomorrow.
Funny if I do pickup a Zidoo tomorrow it will be to replace the Shield as main backup to my Dune. The Shield should be brilliant but although it is improved it is not.

Funny if I do pickup a Zidoo tomorrow it will be to replace the Shield as main backup to my Dune. The Shield should be brilliant but although it is improved it is not.

Yeah I hear you. The Zidoo sounds great but seems to be a bit of mucking around to get it working. Apparently TrueHD has dropped with the latest firmware so they have to fix it (reading on the Kodi forums). But on paper - 3D ISO, Realtek chipset etc so picture quality should be on par with my Mede8er...... I could be tempted in the morning depending on price.....

Zidoo X9s down to £95. Wth the new firmware problems and HD audio issues they were attempting to solve I won't be bothering.

Zidoo X9s down to £95. Wth the new firmware problems and HD audio issues they were attempting to solve I won't be bothering.

I think the audio issues are just with the latest firmware so I'm guessing they will be fixed very soon. Another £10 or £20 off and I would have been very tempted.

I think the audio issues are just with the latest firmware so I'm guessing they will be fixed very soon. Another £10 or £20 off and I would have been very tempted.
Yes I would have at £70. There were lip sync issues before on HD audio and the new firmware was in part to cure that.

Since you can choose a Xbox with this offer thought I would mention here

Sky offers free 4K TV to new subs

UK pay-TV broadcaster Sky has jumped aboard the Black Friday bandwagon and is offering incentives including a free 4K TV to all new subscribers.

Sky offers free 4K TV to new subs |

Last edited by a moderator:
Well used a 6 months Now TV pass yesterday and now I am seeing adverts for new customers can get 3 months entertainment pass for a £5 and other offers.

NOW TV Black Friday Deals – Sky Sports, Movies & TV Passes
I noticed that 3 month offer just before I entered the code for my 6 month entertainment pass, paid the fiver and will use the 6 month card once the 3 month pass expires.
Paid £19.95 for the box and 6 months entertainment pass so now have the box including 9 months entertainment pass for £25[emoji106]

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom