network error while playing movie

mars

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi guys , first English is not my primary lang , so sorry for my English !!

i got LG 55-inch LED TV - 55LM5850 1080P 120HZ 3D LED TV with BP420 3D SMART BD PLAYR

i play my movie by dlna with nero mediahome4 essential with my 2 computer , all was good 1 week ago ...

but since 1 week with one of my computer when i Watch a movie he stop and i get network error alway around 40 min of playing !

i tried plexx and the same thing happen !

i dont know what to do if u have idea plz tell me :)

sorry for my English again !

thanks guys !

My guess is a problem with network link not TV.

Are you using a wireless network link ?

wired network with the computer get the error

my other computer is Wireless and i got no error !!

my blu ray is wired too

Well then from the sounds of it there is a problem with the wired network card on the computer.

A basic thing you could do is check for driver update to the network adapter, it's probably using a generic built in one for windows but you can find most manufacturer drivers here.

Or look at getting a replacement network adapter for the computer wired or wireless.

Could also be buggy power management settings on the PC, it might be trying to go to sleep after 40 minutes and turns off the network adapter.

Could also be buggy power management settings on the PC, it might be trying to go to sleep after 40 minutes and turns off the network adapter.

yea that what i think but how to fix it ? :p

Well usually it's found in the device driver properties, if there is nothing there you might need to install the driver from the maker of the chip e.g Realtek, Marvell or whoever.

Or go into power management of windows and set computer to never sleep, though it could be some other issue with the network card driver.

ok the computer is set to never sleep , and i dont know my network device driver name ...

in network on motherboard and my computer is alienware aurora

Control Panel\Device Manager\Network Adapters

Thats where all wired or wireless drivers are listed, right click on driver select properties and then go to power management if option is there.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom