Network ****ed up with LG HX906SX homecinema?

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by Akuma1970, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Akuma1970

Akuma1970
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Dear all,

Bought this homecinema 3 weeks ago and no problems so far. Used PS3 mediaserver on my pc to stream music to the lg and that went smoothly. Lg was through Wi-fi connected to my "network". Untill the day before yesterday. Untill then PS3 Mediaserver recognized the LG as "lg mediarenderer". Suddenly the PS3 mediaserver doesn't recognizes the machine anymore. So i checked the networkconnection through wifi. No connection anymore. So i bought a cable and plugged it in in the LG as well in my modem. So i tried the "cable connection". Still no luck. When asking to look for a dynamic IP it won't work. I called my ISP provider and they tell me they see 4 devices( digital tvbox, mediaplayer, pc and the LG) connected with each their own ipadress? So why on earth won't the LG work? Why does it tell me there's no internet connection? Even trying to reconnect through Wifi won't work anymore cause it won't find a entry point?

Any ideas? I hope you guys understand my Engrish,it's not my maiden language.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012