• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Network blocked phone?

mattyk90

Standard Member
hi, just wondering.. my blackberry is already unlocked to all networks but for some stupid reason i think the network provider has blocked the phone(not a clue why as i baught it on pay as you go) do you know if there's anyway of unblocking it yourself or getting it unblocked

many thanks matty

kez

Distinguished Member
welcome to the forums.

why don't you try ringing the network provider and asking them why it's blocked?

Last edited:

mattyk90

Standard Member
i have done but to no avail.. i only baught the phone yesterday on orange and took it streight to be unlocked to all networks paying £15 pluss the £339 for the phone itself and now its blocked(i dont know weather its anything to do with the network unlock as i couldnt check it before it was done)
i think im going to nip into town today and see what happens

thanks for the help

Kanduru

Was the phone originally on Orange by any chance?

In any case I had a similar problem where a second hand blackberry I bought stopped working and after a bit of ranting to their CS they eventually admitted they had blocked it and removed it.

*Just read your second post, keep pestering the CS because the first couple of times I rang they would not admit a problem on their end.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom