Netstreams wireless tablet PC suggestions

dj-dulux

Afternoon all,

Any recommendations for a robust and reliable tablet PCs for a couple of netstreams job I am doing. Or is the Samsung one still in flavour?

Cheers,

Dupe...

MAW

Banned
Q1s have got cheaper, and have you tried them with the virtual control software instead of a browser window? Nokia N800 is cheap, the list is now pretty endless. Rumour has it the Pronto 9600 might be capable soon, combining Digilinx and IR/RF/RS232, as can RTI now. The big RTI is a bit pricey, but does it all already.

dj-dulux

I really hope the Philips code is available soon, I love this remote. Just got back from a cinema I did middle last year with one, adding PS3 to it. Its kids game room and the remote looks terrible, dents, huge scratches, sticky, scores across screen and it still functions 100%, never tripped up, no call outs! Massively reliable in my view, much better than tablets PCs. Was chatting to one of the kids and after looking at the projector run time the rooms been used an average of 2.5hrs / day, they love it. Its good when people appreciate your work!

Dupe...

vex

Novice Member
Not sure if the new EEE from Asus is flash compatible but it is certainly Wifi and with a 7 second start time (roughly) it might be a good option for £200!

MAW

Banned
That's the 7" linux lappy? I had an email about that. It's ugly and cheap to look at, too, but would do the job. The advantage of the Q1 is that it does not look out of place in a digilinx house, and N800s are kinda cute too. Sadly the iPhone does not run flash, otherwise.... One day perhaps?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom