Question Netgear R8000 replace sky q hub

Old thread I know but what is the latest version of the vr900 please ?

Old thread I know but what is the latest version of the vr900 please ?
I have just replaced my SkyQ hub with a TP Link AC900 V3 and its far better than the SkyQ hub. I can now get WiFi at the bottom of my garden and throughout all of my house. Highly recommend it :thumbsup:

To add to my post above........
Over the last few days I've been having issues with the signal using my TP-Link VR900 version 3 router.
It doesn't matter if its a wired connection or WiFi, but I've been getting very low signal output so much so that I can't even open up web pages etc.
I have not altered any settings at all. It was fine one day then crap the next. Has anyone else had any issues with the V3 ?
Or can anyone post up there settings on the V3 so I can compare ?

To add to my post above........
Over the last few days I've been having issues with the signal using my TP-Link VR900 version 3 router.
It doesn't matter if its a wired connection or WiFi, but I've been getting very low signal output so much so that I can't even open up web pages etc.
I have not altered any settings at all. It was fine one day then crap the next. Has anyone else had any issues with the V3 ?
Or can anyone post up there settings on the V3 so I can compare ?
Anyone got a TP-Link VR900 version 3 with Sky fiber that can shed some light on this and or post up there settings there using on the v3 ?

Anyone got a TP-Link VR900 version 3 with Sky fiber that can shed some light on this and or post up there settings there using on the v3 ?

I'm looking at getting this router to replace my BT one. Did you ever sort out your issues?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom