Question Netgear Orbi versus Linksys Velop

bogart99

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Having reached the stage where I am getting fed up with poor wifi signals at certain points of the house. Tried various routers, extenders done the setting up of various AP around the property etc etc I need an all in one solution so I can set it up and forget it.
Both of these seem to offer that . Read lots of reviews . Most seem to prefer the Orbi over the Velop.
Interested if anyone on here has either system and can give a real world idea of how well they work.
Am considering the Orbi RK23 or Linksys WHW0303.

I had same dilemma very recently. After much research went for the Orbi as comes out on top in most tests.
Bought the RBK50 twin set in the Amazon prime sale.
Combined with VM 350mb I have superb speed and coverage throughout
No issues so far. App is easy to use if limited. Web menu gives more options. But I’m happy with simplicity.
Very happy and highly recommend.

Oh to dream of such speeds. I average 3.5Mbps comes of living in the middle of nowhere and been fed via a bit of wet string. I am in favour or the ORBI as it seems to get in general good reviews. As I amu used to such slow speeds lightening fast is not my main aim more the coverage. Being in an old rambling property with lots of thick walls I need something with a very good coverage.

If it's coverage you want then coverage you will have go with the Orbi.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom