Netflix's The Last Days of American Crime Movie Review & Comments

"The film killed both my parents and ran away with my wife. Unsatisfactory. 4/10"

This always reminds me of a curious facet of disc reviews to the effect of; "Left me blind and induced some rectal bleeding but 4K transfer is crisp and clean so probably worth picking up."

This always reminds me of a curious facet of disc reviews to the effect of; "Left me blind and induced some rectal bleeding but 4K transfer is crisp and clean so probably worth picking up."

Especially if you put it in a metal tin. :D

Sticking extra large syringes into my eyes, very slowly over the course of 7 days, is preferable but hey its a reference disc so I’ve ordered it!

but hey its a reference disc so I’ve ordered it!
I think if you handed this disk in as a reference, & they watched it, you might not get the job!
Or if they still offered it to you, not a job to take!

I think if you handed this disk in as a reference, & they watched it, you might not get the job!
Or if they still offered it to you, not a job to take!

I’ll never know as I’m never watching this movie. :D

I was making more of a reference to past comments on forums, e.g. on the one hand, the latest Transformers movie is complete cack but I am going to order it as it looks and sounds great (to show off the set up)! :D

If "really disappointing" is a 5... I dare not ask what could garner a 2 or 3.
"The film killed both my parents and ran away with my wife. Unsatisfactory. 4/10"
I was being generous actually... Garner got 4 from the 5 :)

I’ll never know as I’m never watching this movie. :D

I was making more of a reference to past comments on forums, e.g. on the one hand, the latest Transformers movie is complete cack but I am going to order it as it looks and sounds great (to show off the set up)! :D
Yep, it's true - you can never have too many "reference" drink coasters! :D

Am I the only one who read TLDAC as "Too Long, Didn't Actually Care"?

"All crime has been outlawed by the tyrannical President Nimrod."

Crime has been oulawed has it ? Until this week I might have thought that was a ridiculous statement, but after this week I'm not so sure. Perhaps this film is a documentary ? Are there any statues in it ?

I think it may be finally time to put my TV in the classifieds and buy a kindle.....

Got a fantastic laugh out of this review Tom. Thank you :smashin:

Needless to say I won't be adding this to the "To Watch" pile.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom