Netflix's Lost in Space Season 2 Review & Comments

Season 3 confirmed for 2021. And will be the final season.

Thats a shame but I guess its fair enough. Better that than drag it out too long. Thought it had plenty of legs though to last for a lot more series as the potential story plots are almost unending. But I am a fan of the less is more school of thought.

Will can only be young for so long, and his youth was a major part of the story. Plus, the writers wanted there to be a clear resolution to the story (from what I gather).

All makes sense.

Interesting, thanks for that.

Have to be honest in that I'm a bit amblivelent about Zack Estrin. He suggests in his programs that he's a little on the virtue signalling side of things. All the women characters and there are a lot of them are strong and independant. Not so much most of the men. Dr. Smith a female ? Works, but why ?

Just an observation rather than a dislike although I prefer authenticity even if it doen't fit into the liberal agenda and its one area LIS, and Netflix, slips into from time to time. Lost In Space all strong women leads, Stranger Places, woman lead. Star Trek Discovery, woman lead but generally baddie leads like in Breaking Bad are men. Getting the balance right is hard but would be nice and I'm sure other shows are not so biased.

Awesome news, can't wait for it to be off the screens.

What a bizarre comment. If you hate something so much that you have to make weird comments like that then just don't watch it. That fact that it's available doesn't affect you does it? If it does then i suggest you need professional help.

My misses watches and enjoys it. It normally the kind of thing I'd like, but having watched the first 2 seasons I just can't get along with it. I'll probably end up watching season 3 by default. You know not everyone has to love it right?

It was a show I looked forward to each week and it hasn't let me down yet. Roll on season 3 (shame it'll be the last).

Underrated show, so glad to see it coming back. And, actually glad it's ending. Too many shows are dragged out. And while I want more Ted Lasso, for example, my heart says, stop at the end of 3, just like this.

I really liked the first season. The second went in an unexpected direction and I didn't enjoy it so much.

Willing to see the third season though and see it through.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom