Answered Netflix ui-800-3 error on Hisense 50A6100UW

israr

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am facing ui-800-3 error with Netflix running on Hisense 50A6100UW with Vidaa U 2.5. Netflix works after resetting the app and login again but only for a day or two. Is anyone else facing this issue.

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards,

Hi,

Just want to post an update. I contacted Hisense support and they provide the latest firmware which looks to resolve the issue. TV came with firmware version I0929, now it has been upgraded to I1130.

If anyone of you are facing the same issue, please contact Hisense support and ask them to provide latest firmware. Please keep in mind that Hisense OTA (Over the air) update does not work, though option is there in menu. You have to upgrade using USB.

Thanks,

Hi,

Just want to post an update. I contacted Hisense support and they provide the latest firmware which looks to resolve the issue. TV came with firmware version I0929, now it has been upgraded to I1130.

If anyone of you are facing the same issue, please contact Hisense support and ask them to provide latest firmware. Please keep in mind that Hisense OTA (Over the air) update does not work, though option is there in menu. You have to upgrade using USB.

Thanks,
Hi! I have same issue with my TV. do you have firmware to share with me? Regards

To solve UI-800-2 Error Check this LINK to rectify this error in different devices.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom