Netflix library

Evening
We had a free trail of Netflix which my son had organised like most people have had and I had my own profile and the kids had there’s and I clicked on all the shows, series and films I wanted to watch which sort of stored them in ‘my netflix’.

The free trail has unfortunately ended, is they a way we can log back in to see what I had listed/saved under ‘my netflix’ so I can make a note of them without having to sign back up and pay.

The reason I ask this is because I personally have a come back email from Netflix in my name not my sons as I had it ages ago with a free trial again and I’d like to accept this but really can’t remember what shows I had listed/saved under my profile when it was in my sons name.

Surly there’s a way just to view the list what I had saved to watch without actually watching them

Any ideas or I’m going to have to search and re do the saved programs which I can’t remember half of them and they was some really good series I’d like to watch and don’t want to miss out due to rubbish memory

shotokan101

Banned
Out of curiosity what happens if you try to login now?

Out of curiosity what happens if you try to login now?
It asks for me to choose a package to purchase.
All I want is to view the list of programs I’ve saved, make note of them, add them all again but under my account, take the free trial then continue it with subscription payment services.
I wouldn’t thought it would be that hard but it looks like it is.

Atavus

Ask them via their live chat support, they are pretty responsive.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom