Netflix genre menus

spaced

Standard Member
Reaction score
What have netflix done with their new design? You used to be able to easily view all horrors, comedies, sci fi etc, now it doesn't give you much choice other than showing you films that are similar to one you have watched. Is there anyway of getting back all the genre menus and lists??

That varies massively with which system you watch on. Netflix often tinker with things - maybe try a different app or system if you can?

I use a ps3 but I have noticed this on the iPhone/iPad also

This is currently my pet hate, it's driving me nuts, it makes it far more difficult to browse compared to have normal genres instead.

Agreed. Is there anyway of contacting netflix to give such feedback?

I gave up trying to look through on the apps themselves, in the end I just checked the whole catalogue on third party websites so I just check the new releases every few days now.

I didn't continue with my free trial because of that. I hated the repeated rows of "recommended because I watched..." all the way down the page, grrr!

I gave up trying to look through on the apps themselves, in the end I just checked the whole catalogue on third party websites so I just check the new releases every few days now.
What site do you recommend for uk netflix?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom