Netbook keeps logging me out

spyder viewer

My netbook W7HP has suddenly taken to logging me out of avforums. It will even log me out while i'm composing a response to a thread. I've run Malwarebytes but am at a loss to understand what's going on.

spyder viewer

I was completely unaware that it was a pre-existing problem. Crazy thing is, for two years everything's been fine now it starts and happens every time I'm logged on. AVForums is enabled in cookies and yes I have "Remember me" ticked. I'll try to time the interval between occurences.

dc8900

Distinguished Member
I was completely unaware that it was a pre-existing problem. Crazy thing is, for two years everything's been fine now it starts and happens every time I'm logged on. AVForums is enabled in cookies and yes I have "Remember me" ticked. I'll try to time the interval between occurences.
very annoying, I've learnt to copy my reply just before I hit submit reply just in case the log out curse strikes again

spyder viewer

I've just rolleed back to a restore point of a month ago when everything was fine (?) and everything appears to be back to normal. Guess I'll have to go through the updates one by one to try to pin the problem down.

spyder viewer

It goes from bad to worst! Now explorer now refuses to automatically update/refresh pages. I can reply to a thread, return to the index page and it fails to show me as having replied. Press F5 and all's well.:(

spyder viewer

Bet the IE code was written on an iphone.

spyder viewer

Not quite as fixed as I would like: it doesn't drop me whilst i'm accessing, but if I close Explorer it disconnects me even though I've got cookies enabled and the "remember me" ticked.

spyder viewer

Nearly just as bad as ever: logs me out while I'm composing a response now! The fact that AVForums support are very quiet suggests that they think it's me: oh well!:suicide:

Iccz

Distinguished Member
To be honest, I think people don't report it in the support forum when it happens.

There is this thread:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/forum-feedback-news-archive/1203950-why-do-i-keep-getting-logged-out.html

Some of you have already seen it I know, but perhaps if anyone has problems you can direct people to it, I have seen quite a lot of members lose posts and mention it while I'm moderating and I do try and point people to this thread, but it seems most people don't report anything. Perhaps if enough people have a problem with it and keep reporting it; it will get looked in to :thumbsup:

echrada

Banned
Top Bottom